Tom Clancy’s EndWar Online
Added Under BROWSER, STRATEGY | International | Open Beta: December 3, 2015
# PC, MAC
GameTags: ubisoft, lobby-based, post-apocalyptic, world war 3, military, real-time strategy
Info: Tom Clancy’s End War Online is an MMORTS from Ubisoft. Set in the aftermath of World War 3, you play as one of the world’s last remaining leaders in the fight for control over what is left of the world’s resources.
• Tactical Multiplayer Online Arena: Revolutionary gameplay ushers in a new generation of strategy games. End War Online does away with game micromanagement and dives into the core strategy behind building your supply and refining your reflexes to defeat your opponent.
• Persistent WW3 meta-game: Join the global power struggle for the last resources in the new Theater of War. Side with high-tech European Enforcers or Russia’s Spetsnaz and their brute force tactics. Battle for contested territories and help your faction gain power.
• Next Gen Browser Game: Tom Clancy’s End War Online stretches the limits of the most popular web browser plug-in. Our Advanced Flash-based technology allows full 3D graphics to be rendered directly in your browser; bringing the chaos and brutal splendor of World War 3 battlefields to life.
• Hero Commanders: Special units can be trained and leveled up as they gain new skills and abilities. Boasting more than 80 Hero units, players will have to work overtime to master and use them all to their full potential.
• HQ management: Carefully manage HQ economic, research & diplomatic options. Having limited resources means tough choices must be made, often resulting in repercussions on the battlefield.
• Massive Experience: Be it PvE or PvP, gamers decide their play style. Short bursts of intense battle or long campaigns of war are all part of Tom Clancy’s End War Online. With a unique community promise and perennial online events, experience war on your own timeline.